Product is brand new. In store pickup only. Shipping not available.
- New Schwinn Aluminum mountain frame with Schwinn suspension fork for controlled riding
- Mountain bike twist shifters with 21 speed rear derailleur and Schwinn 14-28T freewheel
- Alloy linear pull brakes for sure stops
- Schwinn alloy cranks, with triple chain rings offers optimal gearing
- Alloy rims, with 26 x 2.25 All Terrain Tires
- Schwinn sport saddle with quick release seat post for easy height adjustability
- The manufacturer may substitute components with components of equal or greater performance level.
Like all Schwinn bikes the Ranger features a lifetime limited warranty for as long as you own the bike. A mountain style frame, front Schwinn suspension fork, and 21 speeds make this a versatile bike for riding in varied terrain. Complete with a quick adjust seat post, to quickly adapt to riding conditions and rider height. Hit the trail and have some fun with friends or family. Schwinn makes riding simple easy and fun.
Dimensions (Overall): 51.9 Inches (L), 28.7 Inches (H) x 23.0 Inches (W)
Weight: 32.3 Pounds
Holds up to: 250.0 Pounds
Bicycle Frame/Component Features: Quick Release Seat, Adjustable Seat Height, Alloy Rims, Suspension Fork, Adjustable Handlebars, Ergonomic Seat, Chain Guard
Bicycle Frame Material: Aluminum
Gear Speeds: 21
Rim Material: Metal Alloy
Pedal Material: Plastic
Seat Material: Vinyl, Polypropylene, PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
Assembly Details: Adult Assembly Required, Tools Not Provided
Wheel height: 26"
Tire Type: Knobby
Suspension Type: Front
Bicycle frame size: 16"
Front Brake System: Linear
Rear Brake System: Linear
Tire Width: 2 Inches
Bicycle Frame Type: Step-Over
Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869