- A cool Igniter kids’ bike in red, from Pacific Cycle
- A colorful handlebar, chain guard & seat design make for sweet style
- The chain guard protects pant legs from scratches
- Padded, laser-printed seat makes the ride super comfy
- Great gift for little riders looking to move on from training wheels
- Does not include training wheels
- Front, rear, wheel and pedals feature reflectors that meet CPSC requirements
Stylish and sturdy, the 20″ Boy’s Igniter is a great sidewalk bike for young and improving riders looking for a rad BMX look. Now that he’s graduated from training wheels, get him on a fun ‘big kid’ bike that he will grow with for years and create plenty of fun memories along the way. He’ll love the groovy laser-printed seat and colorful handlebar pad in addition to a translucent chain guard with a sweet graphic. With a durable steel sidewalk frame featuring BMX styling, little riders will enjoy a sturdy, stable ride. A rear coaster brake and single-speed drivetrain keep things simple as can be, but there’s also a front caliper brake that teaches young riders how to use ‘big kid’ brakes. The padded seat adds an extra touch of comfort, while the tool-free adjustable seat post will allow him to enjoy the bike for years. Now the whole family can ride to the park together! Get him a ride he’ll love with the 20″ Igniter.